RE: Compensation (new thread name)

Great imagery.  L.O.L.  I think the spelling is "car pool sin drome."
Braces, caffeine and lots of ibuprofin help.  I think the president uses a
bottle of something else.  Just my opinion you hard liners!

I suppose I should add something about compensation here.

For my sisters:
Although my office is fair, lumped salary surveys aren't telling the whole
story.  Some bosses think hugs are compensation.  Enough said.

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, California  92101