Aluminum Base Plate

I need to place an aluminum base plate (handrail) on top of an elevated
slab.
I'm using steel "thru" bolts to tie the base plate to the lightweight
concrete surface and connecting to a steel plate below.
1. Is corrosion a major concern for this type of connection?
2. Is there a washer/bushing type of material to create a barrier between
the steel bolt and the aluminum base plate?
TIA.

Todd Hill, P.E.
TK Architects, Inc.
816-842-7552 ext. 233