From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 01 10:39:20 -0500
>Possibly the funniest story in a long while, this is a bricklayer's accident
>report, which was printed in the newsletter of the Australian equivalent
>of the Workers' Compensation board.
This story isn't true--it's a rework of 'Dear Boss.' The Clancy Brothers
or Boys of the Lough have a track of it on one of their albums, but Orson
Bean's version was so funny I almost wet myself.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org