Re: Humor for today

Bob,

It is a really funny story.

I've read that it's an old story and that variations have been found from
medieval Europe and from ancient cultures that had a brick masonry
technology.

Jim Svjeda, on his annual "New Years Eve Bash" on KUSC radio has included a
reading of the story by a British actor, who's name I don't recall
(Christopher, is Orson Bean British?); hearing it made it even funnier.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer