It is a really funny story.
I've read that it's an old story and that variations have been found from
medieval Europe and from ancient cultures that had a brick masonry
Jim Svjeda, on his annual "New Years Eve Bash" on KUSC radio has included a
reading of the story by a British actor, who's name I don't recall
(Christopher, is Orson Bean British?); hearing it made it even funnier.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org