Problem is, all framing crews here in Houston are (1) Mexican and (2) making
an average of about $6.00 an hour per man.
Hm, now that you mention it, I guess it WOULD pay!!!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 7:32 PM
Subject: FW: Engineering compensation
You could always run a framing crew for $60,000/year and use the engineering
gig to fall back on in hard times.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org