To: "INTERNET:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Engineering compensation
From: Peter Higgins <76573.2107(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:55:38 -0400
I never made it to any of my convocations. I always wondered what happened
there. Now I know.
I doubt my alma mater(s) would have trusted us with anything sharp though.
Most likely we got spoons.
Message text written by INTERNET:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Yeah, but I thought you were just bragging.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Haan, Scott M." <HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 12:42 PM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
> I also said I got a letter opener when I got my masters degree.
> Scott M Haan P.E.
> Plan Review Engineer
> Building Safety Division http://www.muni.org/building
> Development Services Department
> Municipality of Anchorage
> phone:907-343-8183 fax:907-249-7399
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org