Re: Engineering compensation

>Solving for Money, we get:  (Work/Knowledge) = Money
>
>Therefore, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity
>regardless of the work done.  The less Knowledge you posses, the more Money
>you make.
Unproven--work and knowledge are not independent. As knowledge decreases
the ability to work also decreases. At some point the only possible tasks
have no value, even though they require marginal knowledge (Like, say,
pouring piss out of a boot or implementing strategic planning paradigms)
so money is non-zero for knowledge not exceeding the PPOB level.