RE: SE Journal

Title: RE: SE Journal

>Bill Polhemus wrote:
>go to http://www.aiscweb.com ..... [which] is the
>American Institute of Steel Construction.....

AISC's web site is at http://www.aisc.org. The web address above is the first one we had before our current *.org address became available. We dropped the old one a while back and someone else has taken it up -- apparently offering Russian brides for sale!!!! When I first discovered that, I wondered if our IT folks had discovered a slick way to make it possible for AISC to make all our technical information available for free. (-:

Charlie