Re: 2nd floor addition

Be careful about tearing everything down if it is a small lot. You may be
setting yourself up for a smaller footprint or many more requirements. By
adding on many times you can escape recently adopted regulations such as
new curb and gutter, sidewalks, underground electric, etc.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA