whoa...wow....sorry, i didn't mean to upset anyone! Just trying to share a
----- Original Message -----
From: "JHilzman" <jhilzman(--nospam--at)steel-tech-na.com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: Engineering compensation
> I really love all this talk about BOZO this person and BOZO that person -
> may I suggest a EGO-Check ! If plumbers, carpenters, garbage
> or whoever for that matter can ask and get $60K or more per year - THEN MY
> HATS OFF TO THEM !!! One thing you have to come to terms with is that none
> of this (compensation in corporate America) makes any sense to any
> level-minded, rational, thinking person.
> LESSON NO. 1 - Never try to compare, justify, or rationalize your personal
> compensation with anyone else - SURE YOUR EGO WILL SOMETIMES BE REWARDED,
> BUT MOST OF THE TIME YOUR SETTING YOURSELF UP !!
> LESSON NO. 2 - DO THE BEST YOU CAN AND LOVE WHAT YOUR DO - NOW YOUR THE
> RICHEST PERSON OUT THERE.
> John Hilzman, CEO
> STEEL TECH N.A. INC.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org