From: thom@onlinepcg [mailto:thom(--nospam--at)onlinepcg.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 9:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Engineering compensation

If you are unhappy
with the amount of money you make only you can change it. Now is the perfect
time  to leverage your career. If you want to make more money, complaining
on this message board is not going to help you. Changing jobs to a company
that gives you the oppt. to grow, room for advancement, or partnership
possibilities will.