Wait a minute! If I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to tell us
that the free market approach WORKS!
How can you come here with such a radical notion as this?
Fie on you!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: thom@onlinepcg [mailto:thom(--nospam--at)onlinepcg.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: Engineering compensation
If you are unhappy
with the amount of money you make only you can change it. Now is the perfect
time to leverage your career. If you want to make more money, complaining
on this message board is not going to help you. Changing jobs to a company
that gives you the oppt. to grow, room for advancement, or partnership
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org