Re: 2nd floor addition

Hi Gary D,
You are very humble and courteous. I learn a lot from everyone too.
Just some more thought after reading one of the master colleagues' writing
pointing
out "if it were a small lot".........
I am not sure if you have a full masonry chimney to deal with. If the owner
insists on it and the local building official allows it, make sure you check
its load onto the
building. Sometimes, it is quite a burden to the little structure. Also,
after set back
on the second floor, you will have some fun with it.
Chris Tse
Sunnyvale, CA