Not lately. Happen for a while with some posts but I found out that the
Outlook organizer was duplicating some posts due to the sorting info. that I
had entered for some folders.
Ron Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama USA
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 3:53 PM
Subject: Message Repeats?
Anyone else getting multiple (three and four) repeats of their own posts
back from the list server?
I haven't seen posts other than my own come back multiple times, FWIW.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org