From: h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)home.com
Subject: Concrete Tank Vertical Reinforcing
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:29:40 -0600

To Susan,

	Since responding to your request for assistance I have received a
further response from S.P Bhavsar, in India.  This correspondence
contains spreadsheet programs and a sample design on tanks etc.  No
doubt this material was intended to be sent to you.

	If you would like to have it and if you will respond to this
correspondence I will forward it to you privately.  I do not believe I
am authorized to publish it on the list service.  I have deleted the
previous files on this subject so I can not send it to you without your
e-mail address.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson