Re: Etabs Version 7

Hi

I have used latest Etabs (7.15 - patch) and am still
having problems with the lateral design of irregualar
components. I am also a SAP2000 user (same company?)
and have "massive" problems with their GUI. Does
anyone know if their is a translator from STAAD to
SAP2000? STADD's GUI is much more flexible...they just
don't have the non-linear capabilirties...which they
said they will have in their upcoming release. I am
not sure what has happened with CSI, but they used to
be pretty good...

Rick Culean