RE: Concrete Tank Vertical Reinforcing

Daryl,
You are welcome to post your software on the Structuralist.Net Software
Productivity forum. If you don't know how to do this, you can email the
spreadsheet to me with a one paragraph description and I will be happy to
post it to the forum in your name. Please be as descriptive as possible.

You can upload the description and spreadsheet at the forum located at:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Head
lines&BID=67&SID=3209

Please make sure that the entire link starting with http: and ending with
SID=3209 appears on one line with no spaces or line breaks. There are
instructions for leaving posts on the discussion forum. If you don't see the
Post button located on the right side of the screen, you will have to
register for the site. This is only to allow me to control potential span
and to keep those posting software or replies informed of responses to their
posts.

If you have any difficulty, please write me at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net and I
will post it to the site for you. Others are invited to see what Software
Productivity Tools are available for you. We are also seeking TEDDS
templates to be added to this forum for those of you using the software.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: