Exposed aggregate in tilt panels

Has anyone encountered a problems with sand blasted finish on tilt panels? I
have a job using 3/8" diameter aggregate with a sand blasted finish. The
contractor used a super-plastisized mix with an extremely high slump. Upon
sand blasting these panels, the aggregate is too far below the surface for
the owners liking, creating a un-uniform finish. I can except that the high
slump could have contributed to the inconsistencies, but could the vibration
of the panels also contribute to this? If so, what alternate would be
available to vibrating the concrete on future jobs?

Thanks for your help
Richard Dahlmann, P.E.