From: "Gina Gobo" <GoboGT(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 4:29 PM
Subject: Finding a Structural Engineer

I am trying to contact two structural engineering firms in the Pacific Northwest. I have tried the yellow pages and have not been successful. If any of you have any contact information on either of the following firms, I would greatly appreciate it.

Goedeke Engineering
Kirkland, WA

Stubbs Engineering
Surrey, BC