Structuralist.Net Software Users Forum - Announcement

Our peer-2-peer users forum activity has been less than spectacular since its inception October 8, 2000. A few forums are growing from use, but most suffer from lack of participation. A recent feedback from one user suggested that the requirement for registration is one reason why most do not participate. While this made sense, I decided to require registration to protect users who were allowed to upload small files which might be necessary in the discussion thread (for example as a sample of the input or output file that the user is having trouble with). I have removed both Spam and users who promote piracy from the discussion forum which might have been difficult without registration.

Today, I have decided to change this policy in hopes of generating more Peer-2-Peer discussions. As of this evening, I have removed all restrictions to posting on the software forums. The forums include:
If you don't see a software listed that you would like to have on the forum, please let me know by sending a private request to me at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net.

NOTE: I will re-evaluate the discussion forums in the next 30 days. At that time I will begin to remove those software forums which have no activity since the forums take up some valuable space. I hope you will all find that a User-2-User or also known as a Peer-2-Peer software forum will be of great value. While I notify all developers in the hopes that they will promote the site, this is NOT a technical support line, but intended for users of the forums who can help others OR who would like to share creative methods for application of the software.

You may access the forum by clicking on the following Link:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

(NOTE IF YOU RECEIVE THIS IN PLAIN TEXT: The entire link beginning with http: and ending with SID=3209 must appear on one line without spaces or line breaks to work).

To gain the most from posting on any of the Structuralist.Net discussion forums I highly suggest you read "Creating and Enhancing Messages" at:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

(NOTE IF YOU RECEIVE THIS IN PLAIN TEXT: The entire link beginning with http: and ending with SID=3209 must appear on one line without spaces or line breaks to work).

Index / Discussion Software Help and Tutorials / Posting New Messages and Replies

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net