The following announcements were recently published in the Dallas Morning
News and the Fort Worth Star Telegram. Search firms, placements firms, and
similar agencies need not reply. Individuals who currently are not US
citizens or who do not hold a permanent resident card also need not reply.
Halff Associates has immediate openings for engineers designing buildings
and bridges. All candidates must have a MS Degree in Civil, Structural, or
Architectural Engineering with a high GPA. Excellent verbal and written
communication skills are also required. We offer outstanding career
opportunities, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. Send
resumes and college transcripts to Halff Associates, Inc. Att: Susie Nevitt,
8616 NW Plaza Drive, Dallas, TX 75225. M/F/V/H.
Halff Associates has immediate openings for structural engineering
technicians with at least 4 years experience producing CADD drawings of
buildings and bridges. We prefer Microstation, but will consider AutoCAD.
We offer a professional workplace, competitive compensation, and excellent
benefits. Send resumes to Halff Associates, Inc. Att: Susie Nevitt, 8616 NW
Plaza Drive, Dallas, TX 75225. M/F/V/H.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org