Seismic Base Shear

Hello, Engineers

I am comparing seismic base shear for several codes.
UBC and ASCE seem to use Effective Peak Acceleration and Effective Velocity-Related Acceleration. However NEHRP 97 AND IBC200 are using Spectral Acceleration at short period and 1 second.

How can I convert EPA,EPV to Ss, S1?

Thank you for your answer.

Sunho Shim