RE: Engineering compensation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:09:59 -0500
Paul Feather wrote:
Stan posted an excellent response to a similar thread a couple of years(?) ago, regarding "being a rainmaker". He should repost it again for this one.
Your complimentary request induced me to search the online archives. Your memory is excellent. The post that you refer to is "RE: Salary Survey", dated May 5, 1999. Due to the response that it generated, I followed up with a condensed summary of the key points on May 7, 1999, "RE: Structural Engineering Compensation". I do not plan to repost either of these epistles, because they generated a mountain of unwanted hate mail last time. If anyone is interested, they are free to view them in the archives.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas 75225
Phone: (214) 346-6280
Fax: (214) 739-0095
- Prev by Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
- Next by Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
- Previous by thread: RE: Engineering compensation
- Next by thread: RE: Engineering compensation