RE: Engineering compensation

Title: RE: Engineering compensation

Paul Feather wrote:

Stan posted an excellent response to a similar thread a couple of years(?) ago, regarding "being a rainmaker".  He should repost it again for this one.

Paul:

Your complimentary request induced me to search the online archives.  Your memory is excellent.  The post that you refer to is "RE: Salary Survey", dated May 5, 1999.  Due to the response that it generated, I followed up with a condensed summary of the key points on May 7, 1999, "RE: Structural Engineering Compensation".  I do not plan to repost either of these epistles, because they generated a mountain of unwanted hate mail last time.  If anyone is interested, they are free to view them in the archives.

Best regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Vice President
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:  (214) 346-6280
Fax:  (214) 739-0095
Email:  scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:  http://www.halff.com