RE: Engineering compensation

	One positive note related to the compensation. With the California
energy crisis and the renewed talk of nuclear power generation, there could
be tremendous demand for structural engineers in the future. Having worked
in that field in the 80's I witnessed such a boom in the engineers'
compensation in that field, that I have yet to see elsewhere. Many
structural engineers retired after nuclear bonanza of the 70's and 80's
since they were financially set for the rest of their lives. (they own 7
elevens and motels now!)

	So bring on the nukes as far as I am concerned.

	Ben Yousefi, SE
	San Jose, CA