Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Finding a Structural Engineer

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
To Gina,

	You might be able to locate Stubbs through The Association of
Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of B.C.  Their web site is  This is the licensing agency for the province of
British Columbia; if they are practising engineering in the province
they are members of this association.


				H. Daryl Richardson

*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: