I'm checking a set of plans circe 1976. On the plans is a (composite?) deck:
20 GA. TYPE 3 LOK FLOOR BY MERCO OR EQUAL
The building is in Little Rock designed by a Little Rock firm.
Is this equivalent to a 3" composite deck with 12" flute/rib pitch? All
peripheral information points that way, but I'd like independent confirmation.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org