Merco Deck???

I'm checking a set of plans circe 1976.  On the plans is a (composite?) deck:

20 GA. TYPE 3 LOK FLOOR BY MERCO OR EQUAL

The building is in Little Rock designed by a Little Rock firm.

Is this equivalent to a 3" composite deck with 12" flute/rib pitch?  All
peripheral information points that way, but I'd like independent confirmation.