Re: Merco Deck???

for 20 ga.   Wt. painted  2.26 psf
                  Wt. galvanized 2.36 psf
                   Is  .95 in4/ft
                  Sb .594 in3/ft
This was manufactured as a composite floor deck. Also, Merco had a Little Rock plant at one time.
If you need the span tables let me know.

Keith Fix wrote:

I'm checking a set of plans circe 1976.  On the plans is a (composite?) deck:

20 GA. TYPE 3 LOK FLOOR BY MERCO OR EQUAL

The building is in Little Rock designed by a Little Rock firm.

Is this equivalent to a 3" composite deck with 12" flute/rib pitch?  All
peripheral information points that way, but I'd like independent confirmation.