Re: Merco Deck???[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Merco Deck???
- From: Davis Parsons <dparsons(--nospam--at)msc-engineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 16:32:55 -0500
for 20 ga. Wt. painted 2.26 psf
Wt. galvanized 2.36 psf
Is .95 in4/ft
Sb .594 in3/ft
This was manufactured as a composite floor deck. Also, Merco had a Little Rock plant at one time.
If you need the span tables let me know.
Keith Fix wrote:
I'm checking a set of plans circe 1976. On the plans is a (composite?) deck:
20 GA. TYPE 3 LOK FLOOR BY MERCO OR EQUAL
The building is in Little Rock designed by a Little Rock firm.
Is this equivalent to a 3" composite deck with 12" flute/rib pitch? All
peripheral information points that way, but I'd like independent confirmation.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- Merco Deck???
- From: Keith Fix
- Prev by Subject: Merco Deck???
- Next by Subject: Merrick:Contours
- Previous by thread: Merco Deck???
- Next by thread: Structuralist.Net - TEDDS Templates and other productivity tools sought for Software Productivity Tools Forum