Structuralist.Net - TEDDS Templates and other productivity tools sought for Software Productivity Tools Forum

We have created a TEDDS Forum on the Software Productivity Tools discussion forum. We are seeking contributions from those of you who are using TEDDS and would like to share your templates with other professionals. You may upload the templates or provide a link to an accessible server. If you are interested in contributing your templates but are not comfortable uploading them, please write me at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net and I will help you.

We are also seeking other templates or user developed software from those of you interested in sharing your work. I will be happy to help you get the software or templates posted on the forum as it will help to promote and entice others to do the same. We will post anything that is not copyrighted or the product of software that is protected by copyright (such as the AISC database export files). This includes but is not limited to:
This is just a short list of the tools that you may use daily that others can benefit from and which will come back to you in the form of templates and software by others which you can use. The purpose is to learn from others to create our own tools, and to share tools and promote productivity among your peers.

All contribution are as-is. There is no expressed or implied warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy  or performance of the templates or software. The user is warned to review the applications carefully and to satisfy themselves as to the applicability of the tools and their accuracy. The use of these tools is ONLY intended for those with an comprehensive knowledge of the basics of structural engineering principles and is not intended to promote irresponsibility by non-professionals. Many of these tools are educational in nature - they are provided for no other purpose than to exhibit what can be done and allowing the user to dissect the template so as to learn from the work of others.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net