Re: Spruce-Pine-Fir Allowable Stress Values

You might want to invest in a copy of the National Design Specification
for wood.  The NDS Supplement contains unadjusted allowable stress values
for many type of wood, including Spruce-Pine-Fir.  Someone might be able
to give you the values, but you would need to specify what grade you are
considering (i.e. select structural, no. 1, etc).

HTH

Scott