SAP2000 cables

I'm having some problems in modelling a cable structure like an overhead network with SAP2000.

This net is composed, for example, by steel cables linked to each other by steel rings and fixed to hook in a wall or to poles; this net must sustain the contact wires for a tramway(I simulated it like Vertical Span Loading forces=P) and the links to the wall or to the poles present an angle with horizontal plane in witch all this structure is located.

Could you give me please some advices or examples?

I would be grateful for your help.

Thank you.

                Enrico