SAP2000 cables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SAP2000 cables
- From: "Enrico Tuzi" <atactram.tuzi(--nospam--at)tiscalinet.it>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:38:52 +0200
I'm having some problems in modelling a cable structure like an overhead network with SAP2000.
This net is composed, for example, by steel cables linked to each other by steel rings and fixed to hook in a wall or to poles; this net must sustain the contact wires for a tramway(I simulated it like Vertical Span Loading forces=P) and the links to the wall or to the poles present an angle with horizontal plane in witch all this structure is located.
Could you give me please some advices or examples?
I would be grateful for your help.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sap 2000 non linear pushover curve and Hazus
- Next by Subject: Sap2000 response
- Previous by thread: Re: Spruce-Pine-Fir Allowable Stress Values
- Next by thread: Inserting AutoCAD details in to a MathCAD worksheet?