Inserting AutoCAD details in to a MathCAD worksheet?

Title: Design Moment For Semi-Rigid Connections
I'm a long time user of AutoCAD and a beginner in MathCAD.  I'm using MathCAD 8 and trying to insert AutoCAD details into a MAthCAD works sheet and finding it cumbersome.  What is the best way to insert details into a worksheet?  I want the final result to be "desk top publishing" like.

When I do my calcs I like to use a lot of hand drawn details (a picture is worth a thousand words) so as I make my move to MathCad I'd like to keep that same theme.

Thank you,

Keith Hyndman, P.E.
Exton, PA