Re: Etabs Version 7

Thanks for all the responses on Etabs Version 7. The structure I'm considering using it on is rectangular (Parking Structure), pretty regular, but I still think I'm going to use version 6.

FYI: I received an Email just today regarding Patch V7.16 from CSI.  You guys using this should probable get it ASAP.

Thanks again,
-Gerard

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer

Middlebrook + Louie, Structural Engineers
71 Stevenson Street, Suite 2100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: 415.546.4900
Fax: 415.974.3680