Glass Block Shear Wall

Scott M Haans wrote..

P.S. By my reading of ACI 530-99 and the IBC
2000  it is ok to construct a
masonry shearwall with non-loadbearing glass
block with type O mortar or
plastic cement mortar in Southern California.

What a great reference!! Where is it written in the IBC?

What are the shear values for  glass block?
Are there limits to height? (infill an existing steel frame tower)
Is there a melting point for plastic cement? (fire issue)
Is glass block a wall or window? (for perscriptive energy compliance)

Thank you for the idea. I hope it is a working part of the code.