I'm working on the possibility of having one common
roof, i.e. metal deck, over two adjacent buildings.
Although there is a separation joint between two
buildings, the architect prefers the meal deck to be
in one piece without joint. I'm thinking about having
sliding bearing support on one building &/or a big
cantilever over that. Joint separation is 4" and
cantilever span won't be less than 20ft.
I appreciate any hint or idea about this.
Fariborz Tehrani, Phone: (310)801-4237
Civil Engineer Fax: (530)481-9532
BSCE, MSCE, PE Voice Mail: (877)743-6206
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org