I believe the Canadian S-P-F folks have an ICBO report on their product. It's the backdoor to acceptability in ICBO/UBC jurisdictions. Try a search of the ICBO-ER report website.
>>> "Bobby Jenkins" <jei(--nospam--at)netbci.com> 05/01 7:38 PM >>>
Southern Yellow Pine material properties are fairly easy to obtain. Can anyone point me to an equivalent tabulation of allowable stresses for Spruce-Pine-Fir?
Bobby Jenkins, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 2101 / 218 S Thomas St Suite 209
Tupelo, MS 38803
(662)840.1233 V / (662)840.1103 F
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org