Re: Spruce-Pine-Fir Allowable Stress Values

Bobby,

I believe the Canadian S-P-F folks have an ICBO report on their product.  It's the backdoor to acceptability in ICBO/UBC jurisdictions.  Try a search of the ICBO-ER report website.

Tom

>>> "Bobby Jenkins" <jei(--nospam--at)netbci.com> 05/01 7:38 PM >>>
Southern Yellow Pine material properties are fairly easy to obtain.  Can anyone point me to an equivalent tabulation of allowable stresses for Spruce-Pine-Fir?

Thanks!

Bobby Jenkins, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 2101 / 218 S Thomas St  Suite 209
Tupelo, MS  38803
(662)840.1233 V / (662)840.1103 F
E-mail:  jei(--nospam--at)netbci.com