Maintenance features

Hi friends,

I am a SE, and the project manager of the maintenance of a bridge damaged (the bridge is in post tensionned concrete). I wanna to know what are the features to manage this maintenance ( i mean the models of the databases we must have, the organization of the site..etc).

I think SE who have more experience in this domain will advice me.
Thanks in advance.