And the bizarre leftist politics, and the fact that "other-gendered" city
employees now get free sex-change operations, AND the fact that SF was so
"brilliant" as to elect a demagogue like Willie Brown mayor (and don't let's
forget about Jerry Brown in Oakland).
Thanks, but I think I'll stay in the Lone Star State, even if the Cowboys DO
stink! (And remember, the Houston Texans are as yet UNDEFEATED!)
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 11:50 AM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
...I think the SF Bay Area, aside from the rediculous housing prices,...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org