From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 2:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation

And the bizarre leftist politics, and the fact that "other-gendered" city
employees now get free sex-change operations, AND the fact that SF was so
"brilliant" as to elect a demagogue like Willie Brown mayor (and don't let's
forget about Jerry Brown in Oakland).

Thanks, but I think I'll stay in the Lone Star State, even if the Cowboys DO
stink! (And remember, the Houston Texans are as yet UNDEFEATED!)

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251