Bill P wrote:
<Thanks, but I think I'll stay in the Lone Star State, even if the Cowboys DO
stink! (And remember, the Houston Texans are as yet UNDEFEATED!) >
Okay by me. As to the political issues and gender transformations, no need to argue with the deaf, but yes, San Francisco is defiantly liberal in almost everything you can think of. I think that is mostly good, especially when it relates to individual freedoms. We have enough traffic and housing congestion as it is (excuse dangling preposition).
Are you guys going to blow up the Astrodome ? I heard yes, then I know Wrestlemania was there ... where are they going to play, in a brand new stadium ? Can Enron Field hold football?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org