SEAINT digest for may 1 and 2

i accidentally deleted SEAINT digest for may 1 and 2 before reading. if any
one out there can e-mail me these 2 digests or show me how to retrieve an
archive, that would be appreciated.

congratulations on a great discussion forum.

many thanks

MARK GEOGHEGAN
STRUCTURAL TECH GUAM
mgeoghegan(--nospam--at)structural-tech.com