THAT is simply that MOST ironic (and completely humorous) statement I think
I've heard in MONTHS!
Thanks for the belly-laugh!
Got any more?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 5:11 PM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
San Francisco is defiantly liberal in almost everything you can think of. I
think that is mostly good, especially when it relates to individual
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org