Yeah, but we live in the largest USEABLE state.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 5:04 PM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
Add Texas to California and you have 1/2 of Alaska. It would be bad for my
self esteem to live in the second largest state.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org