I found your "liberals protect individual freedoms" comment zestfully
humorous, and hope you'll manufacture more.
And my "young engineer" and "foreign engineer" comments were taken with your
p.c. filters FULL ON, not allowing the truth of any of it to sink in lest
the cognitive dissonance force you to go blind, or deaf, or begin preferring
"hip-hop" to blues.
But of course, we can agree to disagree.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 7:35 PM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
I agree with Bill about 5 % of the time, but I like his activity and enjoy
reading his comments for humor.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org