Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/Structural Analysis Book

Hi,

I'm getting ready for the PE and I want to brush up on the hand methods to make sure I'm fast and clear on everything... shear & moment diagrams, structural analysis, etc. Problem is, most texts are too generic, geared for beginning engineering students of all kinds. While others are geared for graduate work, going into various computer modeling approaches, etc.

Can someone please recommend a good old (or new) book to suit?

Thanks,

Ed