I'm getting ready for the PE and I want to brush up on the hand methods to
make sure I'm fast and clear on everything... shear & moment diagrams,
structural analysis, etc. Problem is, most texts are too generic, geared
for beginning engineering students of all kinds. While others are geared
for graduate work, going into various computer modeling approaches, etc.
Can someone please recommend a good old (or new) book to suit?
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org