Fixed or pinned support

Hello.

I am checking  a structural computation for a four
storey steel framed building. The framing in the
calculation shows fixed supports but the detail in the
plan shows the supports are steel baseplates with 4
25mm-anchor bolts. The columns are directly welded to
the baseplates. It is my opinion that this kind of
connection is a pinned type connection and should be
treated as such in the calcs.

Thank you for your comments.

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.