Of the non-legged variety, unlike the two-legged more prevalent in your fair
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: George Richards, P.E. [mailto:george(--nospam--at)BORM.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 8:24 PM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
Useable by who, snakes?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org