RE: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/Structural Analysis Book

Dennis:

There is a slight problem with that approach to taking the PE exam in this
day and age...the entire PE exam is now multiple guess (assuming the state
in question uses the NCEES exam, which I believe is now true in all
states).  Thus, there is no opportunity to use plain English to explain
your thought process on the problems.  You pick the letter and either get
it right or wrong...no partial credit.  :-)

Scott