From: Aaron Smith [mailto:ae1188(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 9:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/Structural Analysis Book

Hi,

I'm getting ready for the PE and I want to brush up on the hand methods to
make sure I'm fast and clear on everything... shear & moment diagrams,
structural analysis, etc.  Problem is, most texts are too generic, geared
for beginning engineering students of all kinds.  While others are geared
for graduate work, going into various computer modeling approaches, etc.

Can someone please recommend a good old (or new) book to suit?

Thanks,

Ed