Re: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/S

Do they allow you to take the test as often as you like?  Statistically, one
could pass the test within four or five iterations.  So the only reason to
study for the exam is if timeliness is an issue.

John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com