Re: Need Practical Mechanics of Matl's/S

I believe that some states will require you to do the full re-application
process if you do not pass the exam in a certain period of time after
application for the exam.  It is also possible that some states may limit
the number of times that you can take the exam...but I am not aware of
any.

BTW, the change to an entire multiple guess format has only occured within
the last year.

Scott