It IS a National Monument!!!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: Engineering compensation
Be careful or I will call Ted Stevens and Don Young and have them pull a few
strings with George W. to have him declare Texas a National Monument.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org